Analytical and creative, I absorb information and can see patterns and possibilities where others only see complexity. Part of my job and my modus vivendi is studying people, analyzing motivation and character. A ghost in the machine crafting professional profiles, ideating & creating content products—I am an extension of my client’s operation.
I regularly toggle between reputation (and crisis) management, research & competitive intelligence, creative content, communications strategy, media outreach and innovative problem solving.
- Talking points & debriefs
- Employer branding (including for other marketing agencies)
- Ad copy
- Knock & talks
- All kinds of editing to clarify, imbue personality, persuade
- Organic inbound content
- Brand playbooks
- Video games
- Videogame and chatbot dialogue
- Thought leadership pieces
- Ivy League admissions content (think: video scripts, essays)
- Galvanizing speeches
“Be reasonable. Demand the impossible”